SUNDAY MIXED DOUBLES LADDER
1. All players must be playing members of the Tennis Club.
2. There will be no points penalty for using a spare. Try to find a spare of similar skill level.
3. Players should decide themselves on balls to be used. Be prepared.
4. If a pair has a scheduling problem and willing opponents, the match may be played at another time, but must be completed by the Wednesday after the last scheduled Tuesday.
5. Play one hour maximum including warm-up. Play will also end when one team wins 11 games.